Re: Building Glib on CygWin

Hi,

finally i managed to build it on Linux using mingw32.
Has someone allready built the gtkmm-Windows-Package including the new Glibmm-API? I would be grateful if someone could send it to me :)
Something seems to be really misconfigured on my Windows-System...

With regards,

michi7x7

Hi,

i tried to build glib on cygwin using mingw32, but the configure-Script fails:

   checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /usr/bin/mkdir -p
   checking for gawk... gawk
   checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... no
   checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of
   Makefiles... no
   checking build system type... i686-pc-cygwin
   checking host system type... i686-pc-cygwin
   checking for the BeOS... no
   checking for Win32... no
   checking for Mac OS X Carbon support... checking for style of
   include used by make... none
   checking for gcc... gcc
   checking for C compiler default output file name...

config.log is appended.
Anyone got ideas?

With regards,

michi7x7