Re: application starts but doesn't show any controls !! same for GTKMM-DEMO..

On Tue, 2010-01-05 at 09:51 +0530, dj devel
> I have a custom application for my arm based cirrus logic board.

Is this some standard distro, or something very custom?

> Even the gtkmm-demo appication in the gtkmm source is not working.
> However the test applications in the gtkmm source would start up
> showing the controls. Iam confused !

I guess you need to find one simple test case that shows the problem.
Maybe there's a problem with your graphics driver or X server, or some
memory problem.

Have you tried all the examples in gtkmm-documentation? Maybe one of
them will show the problem.

www.openismus.com