application starts but doesn't show any controls !! same for GTKMM-DEMO..

Hi all,

I have a custom application for my arm based cirrus logic board. The problem is, the application would start, but i won't be able to see any controls inside it. The x86 version of the same application is working properly with all controls visible. What I Am getting is white screen. Even the gtkmm-demo appication in the gtkmm source is not working. However the test applications in the gtkmm source would start up showing the controls. Iam confused !
Since the application is not throwing any error message or something i have collected a strace log of the same. Iam attaching the same "log" with this mail.
Hope somebody will give a reply.
Thanking is advance

DJ