Re: libgdamm

On Sun, 2010-02-28 at 23:30 +0200, Michael wrote:
> Hello I have two questions.
> 1. Is this the right place for libgdamm questions?

Yes, though we won't always have the answers.

> 2. If the answer to 1. is yes, then is there any tutorial/example on it?

Not really. There's this, but it's for an older version of the API:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/libgnomedbmm-3.0/docs/tutorial/html/index.html

There's some API documentation for the latest API but nobody has taken
much time to make it good enough:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/libgdamm/unstable/annotated.html

Glom is probably one of the few open source applications that uses
libgdamm.

www.openismus.com