Re: Something strange in the docs

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 22:12:22 +0200 Michael wrote:
>  Consider those page:
> http://library.gnome.org/devel/glibmm/stable/deprecated.html#_deprecated000002
> http://library.gnome.org/devel/glibmm/stable/classGio_1_1MemoryInputStream.html#aa26832ff7a8bce5cc15518d5a2f0a14b
>
> They say that add_data is deprecated and that the version with destroy
> notification should be used,
> but I don't see any other version with destroy notification.

Actually it looks to me like the method described has destroy
notification - see the last parameter. I suspect the deprecated marker
has been placed wrongly and it's one of the other two variants that
should be deprecated. Not that I know anything about it, just that I've
managed to mis-locate such markers with doxygen before so I wouldn't be
entirely surprised if the Giomm docs had such a mistake.