Re: Crow Designer: updates of the GTK+ GUI builder project

On 6 December 2010 21:59, Robert Pearce <rob bdt-home demon co uk> wrote:

[rant mode]
 BOLLOX!

It is NEVER sufficient just to throw out a handful of examples and
claim it's good enough as API documentation. It may seem obvious to the
creator of the API, but that's JUST BECAUSE HE CREATED IT.

Q: What does this call do?