Re: I/O Monitoring, acepting incomming connectios

When i use poll, epoll, select or other monitoring system, the incoming are signalized by a write.
Maybe you can try this !

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 5:15 AM, lautarox <lausuper gmail com> wrote:

I noticed that in the gtkmm manual, the I/O Monitoring section doesn't say
anything about accepting new new connections, only reading and writing when
it's available.
Is there any way of monitoring incomming connections?
Thanks in advance
Sent from the Gtkmm mailing list archive at

gtkmm-list mailing list
gtkmm-list gnome org