Re: Is there a way to help gtkmm for website translation?

That would be great to submit it to l10n. I have 2 questions currently,

1) If I translate the xml for gtkmm website into Chinese, will it show
up to Chinese visitor automatically? or is it easy for them to choose
the language?
I currently cannot find any similiar mechanism from gtkmm website for
language selection, or automatically selection. So, I'm worried about
whether the website will works for my translation?

2) What gtkmm-documentation includes?

There are 3 documents in gtkmm. Based on priority:
1) the first one is the gtkmm website. This is beginning of
everything. So, it's more important than others. So, it should be
treated as a document.
2) The second is the gtkmm-tutorial, "Programming with gtkmm", where
people want to have a first try. If people have language problem by
this step, they may just give up.
3) And finally is the gtkmm API reference. People want to go deeper,
or just look up for something. If people reach this step, they are
more tolerant about language issue, most of them will figure out them
self. So, having this docs translated, it would be good, but without
it, still fine.

So, does gtkmm-documentation includes all these 3? As far as I know,
it only contains gtkmm-tutorial, I'm not sure whether it contains API
documents. But I'm sure it will not contains gtkmm website strings.
So, could you put all 3 xml/po files to l10n.gnome.org if you can?

gtkmm is pretty, but I found no much people in China even know it. It
should not be like that. I have tried ask some of them to give it a
try. However, the language issue always be the largest stone blocking
them. I hope more friends of mine can learn gtkmm without language
issue.

--
Regards

Tao Wang