Re: Apologies for my inappropriate behavior

Dear José,

I've decided that though I can still develop, I should reconsider my
calling.  I really think that I'll focus on continuing to develop my
faith and certain abilities that I have related to that and focus on
that aspect of my life for now.  (I enjoy serving others and sharing my
faith with others and that's what I'll probably focus on for now).
Please forgive me and I really wish everyone well.  Please take good
care everyone and good luck.

It has been a pleasure to share this list with you.
Mark