Re: glibmm branched for 2.24

On Thu, 2010-04-22 at 10:59 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 23:40 -0500, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
> > I started playing around with the new GSettings stuff in giomm,
>
> Thanks. I was about to ask for someone to check that API.

Note that I only partially wrapped it so far.  Only the simplest methods
are wrapped.  I haven't tacked any of the API that deals with GVariant
at all, nor have I tackled GVariant itself, which seems like it could be
quite 'fun' to wrap.  Any input from others on how to deal with GVariant
(particularly from those who have experience with GValue) would probably
be helpful.

Also, anybody is welcome to review what I've done so far.