Re: docextract_to_xml.py: python/regex help needed

El Apr 9, 2010, a las 1:34 AM, José Alburquerque <jaalburquerque cox net> escribió:
I wanted to mention this in case my system completely crashes which means I can no longer work until the problem is fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I forgot to add that I'm sure I can fix this in a few days. I just don't want people to think that I'm no longer around.

--
José