Re: gtk wiki

american communist party gmail com wrote:
>Interested.

Now that is a great thing to hear ;)

michi7x7 wrote:
>There is a Wiki, here: http://live.gnome.org/gtkmm

Aha!  Kind of stupid that it is not labelled as such: if you do a
google search for "gtkmm wiki", it is not obvious (it just appears to
be a match for "gtkmm").  Not too much there either gang!

Anyway, I added a page about "How to use color by row with TreeView":
http://live.gnome.org/gtkmm/TreeView_Color
If anyone wants to take a few minutes and look that over it wouldn't
hurt.

I cannot seem to find a similar wiki for the C API, which is a shame --
my original idea was just to have a "gtk wiki" which could present
examples in any language (perl, python, etc.).  I still think that
might be a good; sourceforge will provide hosting for "mediawiki" (a la
wikipedia) style wikis for this purpose, and they are not hard to set
up.  Maybe I will poke around the other mail lists and the forums to
see if there are enough people willing to add an article or two, as
mentioned...

--
MK <halfcountplus intergate com>