gtk wiki

Is anyone here interested in a gtk+ *programming* wiki?

I've installed wikis before and can find hosting, but I'd like to find
out if there are enough people around willing to write a few brief
articles to "prime the pump", as it were, and the wiki can be
announced on the forum, mail lists, etc.  For example, what got me
thinking about this was my previous (first) post to gtkmm about using
a hidden column in the TreeView model to control the view (apparently a
common technique).  If you've never done it before, writing a fresh
wiki article is drop dead easy, just a matter of understanding a few
basic [tags] etc.

This would be intended to complement and reference the existing on-line
documentation, obviously.  I've frequently found great, concise
solutions/explanations/examples in wikis that have perhaps "fallen thru
the cracks" elsewhere, it seems a shame there is not one for gtk yet.

I imagine the "unofficial" wiki is fine, but I can contact
GNU/FSF people to and try and make it "official" if anyone has an
opinion about that.

--
MK <halfcountplus intergate com>