Re: Undefined

(re-sending to the list)

Hi, Mark.
Thanks for your reply.

2009/5/18 Mark Roberts <gtkmm manumark de>:

> Your pkg-config seems to think that you installed directly to C:\ creating
> a subdirectory c:\libs there. This is probably not what you did. The
> question is: Does the directory C:/libs/gtkmm/lib (mentioned in your
> command line) really exist?

Yes, that is the directory where I installed gtkmm. :-)
The linker does find all the dlls. If I change the directory to a
wrong one, I will get a different error:
cannot find -lgtkmm-2.4

It seems the linker finds the dlls, but cannot find the functions
inside them (?). Can this be a problem with the version of my compiler
and the one used to make the dlls? I am using the latest stable MinGW:
3.4.5 (mingw-vista special r3).

Thanks

--
[]'s