Re: Term widget

On Mon, 2009-03-02 at 22:33 +1100, Grizzly(Francis Smit) wrote:
> Hi
>    many programs like anjuta embed a terminal in a GUI app,
> my question is is there a gnome-terminal widget or similar,
> and if so has it been wrapped for C++

That widget is vte and there's no official C++ wrapper for it. I made a
wrapper for vte 0.16.14 and you can download sources from
http://wips.pl/~kudi . Now I'm working on documentation to be
installable, and after making it work I plan to wrap 0.17.4 version of
vte.

I'll have to put it on sourceforge or somewhere, so anybody could
checkout sources instead of downloading them from a low-bandwith server.

Sorry from double posting, used wrong mail in previous one.

Krzesimir Nowak