package 'mozilla-gtkmozembed' not found

No package 'mozilla-gtkmozembed' found...

Dear Sir,
The problem is that,I want to develop my own web browser according to my requirement in gtkmm.. so I had download gtkmozembedmm-1.4.2 from gtkmm's official web site(www.*gtkmm*.*org*)....but when I am going to configure that using ./configure command, after half of the completion it prompts *error is* *exactly*.....

*checking for GTKMOZEMBEDMM... configure: error: Package requirements (gtkmm-2.4 >= 2.4.0 mozilla-gtkmozembed >= 1.4) were not met:

No package 'mozilla-gtkmozembed' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GTKMOZEMBEDMM_CFLAGS
and GTKMOZEMBEDMM_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
See the pkg-config man page for more details .
*
......even I had set pkg_config_path.....

actually there is no mozilla-gtkmozembed.pc file in my downloaded folder......
please help me................
thanks......

                     Denish
                     E-mail address: denishhp6383 gmail com