How to help

Hello all,

I´m developing apps with Gtkmm under Linux (sometimes also under
Windows) for long time and I have to say Gtkmm is a great framework. I
like it much more than QT or the Windows frameworks.

Now I just want to know, how can I help to develope Gtkmm itself or to
help with other things wich belongs to Gtkmm (site maintaining, devbook
maintaining, or something like this).

I just have rare time, but I want to help because I like the list and of
course the toolkit and I want to give a bit of the great work of Gtkmm
back.

Thanks

Bernd