Re: po/Makefile.in.in was not created by intltoolize.

Are you in native GNU/Linux environment or MinGW?

Try these steps:
autoreconf --install
intltoolize
autoreconf
./configure

2009/8/7 Sever P A <gnu sever gmail com>
Hi guys,

I would appreciate if somebody helps me a little...

po/Makefile.in.in exists anyway (well.. as a link) and seems created
after intltoolize command, so I don't understand why the configure
script tells me that this file is not created by intltooolize...

I read on the net that is a dependencies related problem but, seems
too, *all* updated.

Any idea ?

S.