std::wstring to glib::ustring conversion

Greetings,

Recently I plan to port my app from Windows to linux using Gtkmm library.  I found glib::ustring is recommended to use, but my app works with std::wstring.  However, there seems no sign of documentations about the conversion from std::wstring to glib::string in the gtkmm library.  I got stuck here.  Could some one help me out of the question?  Thanks in advance :)

Regards

CHEN Kai