Re: How can I change the Language of Project of Gtkmm?

Mohammed Rashid wrote:

Hi All,

I have made a application using gtkmm in english. Now I want to change the language of my application to thai and japanese.

Please let me know, how can I do this. I am using Suse10.0.

I have downloaded some tff files of these languages. But it is not working.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rashid