Re: Rounded corners in gtk Window/Treeview

hi:
Hi All,

       I am working on a project which includes creating treeview and
displaying some data on it. The treeview needs to have rounded corners and
also the window. Right now the treeview has sharp corners.

I heard of the gtk theme engine through which we can set this property. But
I dint get any proper documents related to the gtkrc files/gtk theme engine.

Do we have any option in gtkmm where its possible to enable the rounded
corners of a particular widget or any other solution ?
Please help me regarding this.
Thanks in advance

Anju. S

Here there are many samples to test:

http://art.gnome.org/themes/gtk2/

Perhaps some of them works for you.
there you can study the gtkrc files and make a fork of some of them

Regards.