Re: gtkmm binaries for win32

I have tried contacting Cedric (the usual gtkmm win32 maintainer),
without success again. It looks like we do need new people to take care
of this.

But as usual:
1. I'm not just going to hand this over to someone without being fairly
sure that they will keep producing new binaries in future.
2. Project files (For new MSVC++ versions, for instance), and scripts
should really be in our svn where they can be seen, discussed,
perfected, etc. Please do try to add anything necessary to a bug in
bugzilla. That's the first step, and the way for people to convince me
that 1. might happen.