Re: Gideon-Designer

Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
On 2/3/07, Andreas Volz <lists brachttal net> wrote:
Hello,

does anyone know what happened to Gideon-Designer? Is this project dead?

regards
Andreas

I believe the author gave it up, yes.  So unfortunately I think it's
dead.  There was some discussion on gnome desktop-devel-list at the
end of which the author decided he would no longer work on it.  I
never used it, but I always thought it looked like a well-made
program.

The project was renamed 'crow' and the website is

http://crow-designer.sourceforge.net/

But as Jonathon said, the author stopped development, just as i was about to get the package into fedora :-( A Gtk 2.10 update was released recently though.