Re: missing tutorial

>I am not sure whether I want to put the 2.0/2.2 documentation back
>online. It leads to confusion when google finds the old one, and
>everyone should be using at least gtkmm 2.4 by now.

I understand your concerns about it. But I am working with the drawingarea
and in the new totourial this chapter is not explained at all. That is why
it proved to me very usfull to use the old tutorial. And in the examples
which are also available over the website,the cairomm library is used to
draw into the field. I am using kubuntu and this library is at least not
available in adept. So it hasn't been that helpfull for me just reviewing
the examples.