Re: missing tutorial

Looking for this link?

http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/index.html

Its the gtkmm book.

www.gtkmm.org
Click on the documentation link
Click on the Contents of Whole Book link at the top in the center column.

On 10/2/06, Alexander Arnoldt < alexander arnoldt gmx de> wrote:
Hi everybody,

I just started to learn to programm with the gtkmm. Which I realy like. But
unfortunatly one link which i found was realy helpfull is missing now:
http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/tutorial/html/index.html

Even though it might be an old tutorial I found it was realy helpfull. Acutall
better than many examples I found in the internet. Could you please activate
the link again or give me a destination, where I could download it.

Thank you in advance

Best Regards
Alexander Arnoldt