Re: CellRendererCombo example

Murray Cumming wrote:
   pRenderer->property_text_column() = 1;

Or am i missing something ?

It works for me. I just changed
Ok, works again here too ... after I cleaned up from my last experiments :-)

Of course, there is no text in the second column. The second column
shouldn't really be in the example anyway, but I guess I plan to use it
to show that difficult editing_started technique.
Ok, but I can have a hidden record field holding an integer value and setting this into the tree model via the signal_handler ... it only require the text to be unique.

Again thanks ...

/BL