dia canvas

Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask if gtkmm wrap the libdianewcanvas (which seems to be gtk-related) or the libgnomecanvasmm ?

The name of the class Gnome::Canvas gave me the answer I think, but I still wanted to ask.
It seems from what I read from the web that dia canvas is more high level (undo/redo for example), but maybe those functionnality are maybe implemented in the gnome canvas ? Where can I find more doc/tutorial about the wrapped canvas ?

Regards,

Mehdi