Re: custom TreeModel

On 5/23/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:

> On 5/20/06, Tamer Mowafy <kalimakhus yahoo com> wrote:
> [ a bunch of interesting ideas about implementing a generic custom
> TreeModel]
>

> Thanks a lot for your input Tamer.  You've given me a lot of good
> ideas.  I'll try to experiment with some of them and report back when
> I've got something for people to test.  I've gotten a simple example
> working with inheritance, but I can't seem to get it to do anything
> unless I use virtual inheritance, so maybe chasing one of the other
> strategies may work better.  (BTW if anybody wants to look at my
> example with virtual inheritance, let me know and I'll post it
> somewhere).

If you post a tarball online then I might find time to investigate the
inheritance issue. Sorry for being busy so far.

No problem.  I know you're busy.  In any case, i put a tarball up
here: http://download.gna.org/colorscheme/etc/customtreemodel-0.0.1.tar.gz

If you get a chance to look at it that'd be great.

Thanks,
Jonner