Re: installing a gtkmm development environment

On 5/4/06, R. Douglas Barbieri <dooglio gmail com> wrote:

This looks really cool! I tried the links above but unfortunately I
cannot find where to actually *download* jhbuild. The links that are in
the online tutorial keep pointing back to the same page: itself. What am
I missing here?

Yeah, the links are fixed in CVS, but it's not online yet.  The
easiest way to get jhbuild is probably from GNOME cvs (or the bzr
repository if you've got a recent bzr: see
http://blogs.gnome.org/view/jamesh/2006/05/01/0)

As far as I know, jhbuild has never been 'released'.

Jonner