Design of UI

Hi all,

I would like to ask you on the some questions regarding to the designing UI.
Actually what I know is the If I design UI with the help of Glade and in code I use libglademm
then it works of course. It is ver faster.

Can you tell me If designing of UI by myself (not with Glade-2) after compilation then with libglademm?

Is there any existing windows version of libglademm library?

regards

Petr Hracek, ANF DATA ECT PSS
ANFDATA spol. s r.o.
a SIEMENS company
Mediahall, Bidlaky 20, 639 00 Brno, Czech Republic
tel. +420 533 337 267
mailto: petr hracek siemens com