Re: road to gtkmm 2.10
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, Gtkmm Mailing List <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: road to gtkmm 2.10
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 02:32:42 -0400
On 7/11/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
Jonathon Jongsma wrote:> > On 7/5/06, Murray Cumming
<murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
>> People usually create menus with UIManager, so we need a way to specify
>> that one of the sub-menus will be created by the recent-files system.
> I looked into this a little bit, but as far as I can tell, there's
> currently no way to do this yet. Bug 338843  seems to address
> this, but as far as I can tell, it hasn't been committed to CVS yet.
>  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=338843
CCing gtk-devel-list, because Matthias Clasen seemed sure at GUADEC that
this was possible with the 2.10 API, at least with a sub-menu if not as
inline menu items.
It is possible by using the patch that is attached to 338843; or by
including the GtkRecentAction that is defined in it in your own code
(after renaming it, of course...).
] [Thread Prev