Re: Disable mnemonics in UIManager

Hello!

It's possible to disable the automatic mnemonic conversion in the
UIManager/Action? Otherwise it's not possible to put text with an
undersocre into the menu. I searched in the gtkmm and gtk documentation
but don't found anything related to the mnemonic conversion in
UIManager/Action.

I've had the same problem with dynamically-generated menu names and
TreeView column titles. I think that "_" can be escaped as "__" but I
haven't tried it yet. It really should be documented, for instance here:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.4/gtk/GtkAction.html

Ah, didn't thought about quoting the underscore. Just tried out and
quoting works fine. A note in the docu about it would be helpful for
others in the future I'm sure.

Quoting? I meant using two underscores instead of one. What exactly did
you do?

Yes, I use now two underscores. Is this not some sort of quoting?

Regards,
Frank