Re: Problem installing

Hi,

johannes_vuori web de wrote:
> > /usr/local/lib/libglibmm-2.4.so: undefined reference to `g_build_pathv'
> > /usr/local/lib/libglibmm-2.4.so: undefined reference to
`g_build_filenamev'
> > [...]
> > gtkmm:2.8 (trying to upgrade)
> > gtk:2.6.1 (upgraded from old)
> > glibmm:2.12.1 (upgraded from old)
> > This is a installation parallel to my old one (don't want to risk
mixing my system up by taking away the old ones).

Maybe you are linking against the wrong version of glib? g_build_pathv
and g_build_filenamev are glib functions.

Also make sure that you have new versions of pango, gdk and atk
installed, or you might run into similar errors.

Cheers,

Jörn