Re: CodeBlocks & Gtkmm

Hi,

2006/7/28, Mickael Drean <mickael drean gmail com>:
Hi there,

  I finally get time to download and install Linux (fedora core 5) and i try
to put my Gtkmm projet from win32 to linux. I'm new under linux and I
searched for an linux IDE and i saw CodeBlocks and i would like your opinion
about it and maybe some suggestion about another.

Thanks for all

Anjuta comes into my mind when thinking about IDE. See
http://anjuta.sourceforge.net.

May i ask if someone here is using xemacs for developing gtkmm applications?

Matthias