[gtkmm] MySQL using gtkmm ?

I am looking at this page:
http://www.gtkmm.org/commercial_support.shtml

The page said that MySQL is using gtkmm. But is there any something real
that point to this thing? I mean the link on that page are pointing to
top domain of MySQL. That is not helping. So it is rather nice if
somebody on this list told me in what field or in what application is
MySQL using gtkmm library? And the page that contain that.

I mean there are a lot of commercial application using Qt library. You
can find it easily.
Opera, TextPad.
But it is hard to find commercial application that build by gtkmm.

I want to convince someone to use gtkmm rather than Qt but it is hard if
I don't have any commercial application to point to that use gtkmm
library.

MySQL use gtkmm? This is great. I can convince somebody by saying that
big company like MySQL use gtkmm rather than Qt but what is the prove?
Page that contain something like this is helping me very much:

bla bla bla
Director of MySQL for blabla field:
We are using gktmm because blablablabla
blablabla