[gtkmm] My ANJUTA's menu bar has disappeared !!

Hi !
I've reinstalled Anjuta thanks to Synaptic (in debian linux) but the problem is still here :
No menu bar in anjuta.
I'm using GNOME on debian distrib.
I know a lot of people here is using anjuta, and maybe had this problem. This happenned after a hang up of my machine.
On the Anjuta'web site, there is no indication on this bug, if it is a bug !
I also tried to remove anjuta and delete the dir ".anjuta" in my home dir, and all about anjuta in the /usr/ dir, before reinstallation of anjuta.

If someone know the solution ...
thks...