Re: [gtkmm] deleting last childrow of a row

Hmmz, i was already afraid of that. But isn't there any other way to get
the iter that points to the last element?
It's hard to believe the only way to do this is getting the "begin
iterator" and increment it till it hits the size. Altough working this
is very inefficient.

grtz,
Bart