Re: [gtkmm] Signal emitted when changing a combo selection?

>is there a signal that is emitted by a combo box after the selected item has
>changed? If yes: Which signal is it? If not: Can anyone tell me of another way
>to react on this particular event?

the combo box is horrible. you need to use both the "changed" event
for the entry, but also the "unmap" event for the popwin.

this is one of the most common questions on gtk-list. it will
hopefully be fixed by the future replacement for the combo.

--p