Re: Rotate display of remote screen

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 05:02:00PM +0200, Thomas Loimer via gtk-vnc-list wrote:
Hi,

for an admittedly very specific application I wrote a patch that
adds an option to the "View" menu in gvncviewer to rotate the remote
screen. See
https://github.com/pl-semiotics/rM-vnc-server/issues/3#issuecomment-841676205
and the patch
https://github.com/pl-semiotics/rM-vnc-server/files/6487612/add_rotation_to_gtk-vnc-1.2.0.txt

Is there any possibility that such a "Rotate view" is implemented
upstreams? The application mentioned above is a paper ink tablet,
remarkable 2 (www.remarkable.com). With a third party vnc-server and a
vnc-client this device can be used as an graphics input tablet.

I'd be fine with supporting rotate, but if we're going to do that
we should support the full set of options - 90, 180, 270 degrees.

Regards,
Daniel