Re: Is it possible to specify password in cli?

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 09:50:35AM +0800, Andy Li wrote:
Hi,

I'm using gtk-vnc on a Mac (installed it with homebrew).
It works very well!

Right now, when I connect to a remote screen that requires a password,
it prompts.
I wonder if there is a way to specify the password directly in the cli
when I start it.
I read through `gvncviewer --help-all` but there is nothing regarding
credentials.

No, there's no mechanism for setting the password on the CLI.

Also note that gvncviewer is really just a demo program. We'd recommend
people using remote-viewer for normal VNC usage. remote-viewer is part
of the virt-viewer package.

Regards,
Daniel