unable to use keymap in virt-viewer

I am using  virt-viewer to connect the VM , my computer’s operating system is MacOS. When I connect the VM  successfully, I
cannot use the keymap, and the console prints the following message:

Unsupported GDK Windowing platform.

Disabling extended keycode tables.

Please report to gtk-vnc-list gnome org

including the following information:

  - Operating system

  - GDK Windowing system build

And when I use the keymap, the console prints:

(remote-viewer:539): GSpice-CRITICAL **: 20:43:31.838: send_key: assertion 'scancode != 0' failed

My operating system is Mac OS 10.14.6,the vm’s operating system is centos 7.the GDK Windowing system?it seems quartz,but i am not very sure, i don’t know type what command to get the GDK  Windowing system.