Re: Is it possible to disable the menu bar?

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 7:44 PM, Daniel P. Berrange <dan berrange com>
wrote:
[gvncviewer] doesn't really have any significant features beyond being
able to display the console.

Well, it has actually one feature too much, the menu bar. ;-)

The python version of it is more easily hackable than the C version

Good to know. Also saw that there is a JavaScript version. Both don’t
run on my system though. It seems that the code is outdated, i.e.
doesn’t work with up to date versions of Python, gjs, and GTK+.

Well, I guess I could also quickly hack the C version, remove the menu
bar, and hard code the options that are needed.

In the end the only thing that matters is performance, but server and
client will be on the same machine.