Re: Next release schedule

Em Qua, 2010-09-08 às 14:41 +0100, Daniel P. Berrange escreveu:
> We have quite a few useful bug fixes, and important work fixing the build
> with the latest GTK3 tree which killed off GdkImage. Thus I plan to make
> a new release either this weekend, or early next week. So submit any
> additional pending patches now & check for any regressions in functionality
> we may have introduced. Use of non-US layout keyboards against QEMU/KVM
> processes without any -k argument set, are of particular interest for
> testing, since we have re-written that code completely.
>
> Regards,
> Daniel

GTK3 is breaking stuff all the time. Currently gtk-vnc doesn't build.

So, what are we going to do? Make gtk3 dependency mandatory from now
on?

We can't just make a release that doesn't build. So, we have to do lots
of changes in order to compile against gtk3.

Cheers,
--
Jonh Wendell
http://www.bani.com.br