Next release schedule

We have quite a few useful bug fixes, and important work fixing the build
with the latest GTK3 tree which killed off GdkImage. Thus I plan to make
a new release either this weekend, or early next week. So submit any
additional pending patches now & check for any regressions in functionality
we may have introduced. Use of non-US layout keyboards against QEMU/KVM
processes without any -k argument set, are of particular interest for
testing, since we have re-written that code completely.

Regards,
Daniel