Preparing for new release

FYI, I would like to plan todo a release within the next week or so. I've
pushed a bunch of fixes and also added a new command line program called
'gvnccapture' which is able to capture screenshots from a VNC server
without needing a full X desktop session on the client. It was mostly a
proof of concept proving the new APIs, but it seems like a useful tool
to include. When I do the gstreamer integration I plan to add another
one todo movie recording of a VNC session :-)

If anyone spots any regressions in behaviour from 0.3.10 let me know
asap, so we can fix them before release. I intend to call this next
release 0.5.0 since it is a major evolution of the API.

Regards,
Daniel