ANNOUNCE: Moved project hosting to gnome.org

Quite some months ago now, sourceforge discontinued access to the general
project shell server. This meant we could no longer publish our Mercurial
repository. After an abortive attempt to move to FSF's savannah.org, we
settled on the GNOME hosting service and have now got everything we need
up and running.

Our new project home page can be found at:

   http://live.gnome.org/gtk-vnc

Instead of Mercurial we are using GIT which can be accessed anonymously
using:

   git clone git://git.gnome.org/gtk-vnc

Or browsable online at

   http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gtk-vnc/

The new developers & users mailing list is here:

The new download site for official releases is here:

   http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gtk-vnc

The existing released tar.gz on sourceforge.net download site will
remain, but the sf.net mailing list will be disabled and all future
discussions will be on the GNOME gtk-vnc-list   We are *not* bulk
re-subscribing people, so please make sure you register with the new
mailing list if you wish to continue to follow development

Regards,
Daniel