Re: gvncviewer improvement - input grab problems

Em Sáb, 2009-08-08 às 16:02 +0200, Michal Suchanek escreveu:
> The drawback which is easily resolved is that with gvncviewer one
> cannot specify local vnc server by display number only.

I agree with this patch, I've done something similar in vinagre, BTW.

> There is also another issue that the vnc viewer reports "disconnected
> from server" when it in fact did not manage to connect at all.

I think we should do this one in VncDisplay widget, so that all clients
benefit from it. We could add another signal, say, "connect-error" to
the widget, or just add another parameter, "reason", to current
"vnc-disconnected" signal.

Dan, what do you think?

Cheers,
--