Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] PATCH: Portability to compile under MinGW for Windows

On Thu, Oct 09, 2008 at 03:16:25PM +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> In addition their wrappers ensure that you can still use regular
> read/write calls on sockets, and makes errno work properly. So this
> reduces the diff for gvnc.c code. Attached is an update

That builds and runs as far as gvncviewer.exe --help.

I cannot get gvncviewer to connect to any server though.  It gives me
the error:

Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module": Module not found

(libcanberra is some sort of sound API as far as I can tell).

In any case, ACK to this patch.

Rich.

Read my OCaml programming blog: http://camltastic.blogspot.com/
Fedora now supports 68 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)