Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] Experimental browser plugin using gtk-vnc

On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 07:05:10PM +0000, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> This is an experimental browser plugin, which uses the Gtk-VNC widget to
> embed a VNC viewer inside a web browser:
>
>   http://www.annexia.org/tmp/gtk-vnc-plugin-0.0.2.tar.gz
>
> Obligatory screenshot: http://www.annexia.org/tmp/Screenshot-SeaMonkey.png
>
> Please read the README file carefully!
>
> This code is just for discussion.  If the Gtk-VNC developers are
> interested, I'd quite like to integrate this plugin into the main
> Gtk-VNC distribution rather than having to maintain a separate package.
>  Perhaps it could go in examples/ or be given its own browser/
> subdirectory?

Yeah, a browser/ or plugin/  directory sounds like a fine idea - probably
with a configure.ac  flag so people can turn it on/off depending on
whether they have neccessary mozilla (or equiv) header files. And then
stach it in a gtk-vnc-plugin  sub-RPM

Dan.