Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] [patch] - grab cursor

Jonh Wendell wrote:
Hi, folks.

When i call vnc_display_set_pointer_grab(), it's not grabbing the
cursor, only ungrabbing.

I've made some tests with vinagre and it's working as *i* expected.

I think the original intention was that if the guest is in absolute mode, it wouldn't automatically invoke grab. Since set_grab isn't called frequently in the common case, I don't think your change is really a problem.

How are you using set_pointer_grab() out of curiosity?

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Am i thinking in the right way? Is this patch right?

Thanks,